Friday, February 7, 2014

About Us

My name is Jessica Hudson and I am writing with a few others in my class (Shelby, Kylie & Sydney) about accepting yourself for who you are because honestly, why wouldn't you? There is only one YOU in this world and for that reason, we have to love ourselves! This specific blog is going to be geared towards parents with children that are struggling with physical issues about themselves. A very broad, but important topic that we will be addressing will be: BODY IMAGE (mostly in teens). It's a serious topic that all of us four have an interest in, and for me personally has always been a struggle. I look forward to posting some more information about this topic and how to help you parents out there who have children that are dealing with body image issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment